Annapolis Crawl Space Repair
Improving Wet & Musty Crawl Spaces
Have you noticed musty odors or wetness in the crawl space? It is important to act quickly to prevent structural damage to your home. At Maryland Mold and Waterproofing, we offer crawl space repair in Annapolis and surrounding communities. We provide superior quality products and personalized service for local homeowners.
If you are having a problem with moisture and musty odors in your crawl space, call (410) 376-5550 to discover the best option for your home.
Protecting Health & Property
Moisture in the crawl space can lead to a range of problems. When moisture invades your crawl space, it can cause water damage to your home. And in addition to water damage, a problem with water in the crawl space can diminish indoor air quality and contribute to certain health issues, especially for people with allergies, asthma, and other respiratory conditions. Because the crawl space is situated so close to your living area, the moisture and poor air quality in the crawl space can infiltrate the living spaces. In fact, more than 40% of the air on the first floor of a home originates in the basement or crawl space.
Solutions for Every Crawl Space Problem
A damp and musty crawl space provides the ideal environment for mold, mildew, and fungi, as well as attracting insects. There are several options available for crawl space repair in Annapolis. It is important to get to the root of the problem to find the best way to solve your specific challenge.
Our services for crawl spaces include:
- Crawl Space Drainage System – Installing a drainage system prior to encapsulation helps resolve issues with standing water. The drainage system empties into the GrateSump™ liner and a sump pump can be installed to carry the water out of the crawl space.
- DimpleShield Drainage Matting – A dimpled plastic material can be used on high footings or a concrete floor to assist with drainage.
- Crawl Space Vent Covers – Old building codes required vents, but we now know this causes problems. We offer patented crawl space vent covers to seal vents.
- CrawlShield™ Encapsulation System – A patented crawl space encapsulation system completely seals the space, eliminating odors and vapors. This creates a layer of protection that helps improve indoor air quality, reduce home heating costs, and make the living space more comfortable.
- Crawl Space Dehumidification System – After the area is sealed, high efficiency dehumidification systems can help control the relative humidity in the crawl space.
At Maryland Mold and Waterproofing, we are an authorized Grate Dealer, which gives us access to the best quality products for creating healthy crawl spaces. We stand behind the quality of our work and all systems that we install are covered by a lifetime warranty.
Customized Services for Every Home
Every crawl space is unique and presents its own challenges, which is why we provide premium products and quality service that is customized to the specific requirements of each home. We can evaluate your crawl space, explain the options, and create a customized plan to deliver the best quality results.
For more information about our crawl space repair and encapsulation services, get in touch with us today at (410) 376-5550.
It's been a rare treat to work with such a professional group of people!- Satisfied Customer
Fair. Professional. Done Right.- Mitch
Great Solutions- Jeff M.
Highly Recommend!- Kafi
Very Satisfied- Karen S.
Licensed & Insured
You can rest assured that our professionals are skilled and qualified to handle your waterproofing or restoration project.
Warranties & Guarantees
Our high standard of quality ensures a healthy basement with a Nationally Backed Warranty.
A Locally Owned Business
We take pride in our quality work & provide a customer first approach to service. We're here when you need us!